Rosemary is a license registered electrolysis with over 30 years experience. She is a graduate of an accredited school of electrology, the Eleanor F. Roberts Institute of Boston. In 1985, Rosemary began her practice at Total Skin Care. Through her dedication and commitment to her clients, she has enjoyed a successful and thriving career.
Rosemary offers free consultations, reasonable prices and a flexible schedule. If you have any questions, please contact us and we would love to be of service.
As you know, safety is top priority. Please note that many protocols and procedures have been updated in order to keep everyone safe and healthy until a vaccine is developed. Please read the important changes that will be implemented before your next appointment.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID 19, you must cancel 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
The Day of Your Appointment:
• A mask MUST be worn at all times. Please note, if you are not wearing a mask, I will not be able to treat you.
• Please arrive at your scheduled time, no earlier.
• Upon arrival downstairs, text me you are here. If you forgot your mask, please let me know at this time so I can bring you one.
• You will stay there until I come to take your temperature at the door. Depending on temperature, I will escort you upstairs directly into the treatment room.
• Cash payment is preferred.
Other Changes to Note:
• Hours have changed, and there is limited availability of appointments.
• There will be blocks between clients to ensure the treatment room is sanitized properly.
• 15 minute session............$30.00
• 30 minute session............$43.00
• 45 minute session............$56.00
• 60 minute session............$70.00
Our Cancellation Policy
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 1 day before the beginning of your appointmen
Hours by appointment only
Monday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
We are conveniently located at
Total Skin Care
623 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
Inside the Dellaria Hair Salon
the 3rd floor